As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Our team of Engineers, Product Managers, Sales and Marketing professionals work with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. You'll create and execute the sales strategy to be implemented in a fast-paced environment. This role requires unique insight in applying Google solutions to government objectives.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad penetration into large accounts within the territory.
- Develop and provide custom presentations on Google Cloud solutions to customers.
- Develop strategies to for teams to work effectively in a fast-paced industry.
- Gather, manage and direct a virtual team during the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with your team to grow the business with new and existing customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in SaaS, IaaS and PaaS sales, working with state and local government clients.
- 10 years of experience vending products to state and local government clients.
- Understanding of the suite of Google Cloud products, with the ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills, with the ability to plan, demonstrate and action a territory sales strategy.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.