The TransFund Senior Sales Representative is primarily responsible for prospecting, selling and closing new TransFund and Merchant Services business in assigned sales territory, including financial institutions and merchants, and for developing new territories. Assigned to medium to large size accounts that are the most diverse, complex. Occasionally calls on existing customers to determine level of satisfaction with service and product quality; assists in selling added products. Assists in the training and development of TransFund Sales Representative personnel. Develops product training materials and conducts product training classes.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and calls on prospective customers; performs needs assessments; makes follow-up calls to assess sales closing probability; prepares proposals (including profitability performance) and negotiates terms; closes sales. Attends all in market trade shows and social functions to build the TransFund brand and develop sales relationships. Contacts prospective alliance partners and works to secure referral relationships. Develops and provides suggestions to enhance the TransFund sales formal proposal.
- Communicates with Account Managers, Promotion Specialist, Billing and Operational Personnel, and TransFund Managers to assure effective account coordination and top quality service, handles complex problems which affect customer relations.
- Assesses customer need for other BOk products and services (e.g., Co-bank services), and refers business opportunities to the appropriate BOk sales area.
- Identifies and reports market trends, actions of competitors, customer needs and desires, and product development/enhancement opportunities.
- Maintains working relationships with equipment vendors and service suppliers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of TransFund/Merchant Services/EFT products
- Working knowledge of otherbanking products and bank operations
- Advanced knowledge of customer account management
- Advanced knowledge of sales activities and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC and software package skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales aptitude/self motivated/goal oriented
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through a Bachelor’s Degree, 5-7 years ATM/Merchant systems, and 5-7 years sales experience or 14-16 years of related work experience.
Req ID: 39161