We’re humble and genuine with an environment full of people that care about the communities we live and serve in. What we do directly impacts the safety and manner in which people live, commute and play.
VHB’s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, designers and technologists who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
- Work with the team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support web and mobile applications to meet business and technical requirements of the clients we serve.
- Enhance our existing development base e.g., C#, ASP.Net, .Net core, MVC, Angular JS 2, JQuery/JQueryUI, Web API, Web services, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
- Perform code reviews and do unit testing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead/PM.
- Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Is this you?
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study.
- At least 5 years of experience developing web and mobile applications
- Technical skills should include environments such as C#, ASP.Net, .Net core, MVC, Angular JS 2, JQuery/JQueryUI, Web API, Web services, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and/or Oracle.
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills as the position requires client contact and relationships
Cherries on top
- Good level of knowledge in one or more of the following Windows technology areas is preferred: Distributed application architecture, BI dashboards, Esri GIS Environment
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and develop Stored Procedures and functions in SQL Server.
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology