Velocify's cloud-based software helps high-velocity sales teams turn more prospects into customers. Our software helps companies streamline, automate and optimize their processes to ensure salespeople stay focused on what they do best: closing deals. Named one of the best sales software products by G2 Crowd, we’re setting the standard in the exploding sales acceleration market and having fun while doing it.
Velocify’s engineering team is seeking a Director of Front End Software Development who will be an exceptional addition to our leadership team. In this role, you will lead the team that builds all of Velocify’s web experiences using state of the art front-end technologies. Ideally, you've already led development teams to success, led technology efforts to reach business goals, and worked across many different teams to do so, like product, UX, and marketing. If you are a technology leader excited to spearhead and lead a high-performing team to deliver the new Velocify experience on the web, then this is a great role for you.
Velocify is a US based company with development in Los Angeles.
What You'll Do:
- Own engineering of Velocify’s full-stack web framework
- Craft and deliver our new Velocify experience; improve the overall customer interface by providing a fantastic experience to our viewers
- Manage, recruit and grow a talented team of software engineers and managers
- Establish and execute short and long-term architectural roadmaps for the business
- Drive continual improvement to the efficiency and flexibility of the business platform while keeping high bar for customer trust, performance and availability.
What to Bring:
- 8+ years’ experience leading teams to build complex, interactive and responsive web applications at scale that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong coaching skills with experiencerecruiting, hiring and managing a team
- Collaborative and upbeat communicator with partnering style
- Solid fundamentals in object-oriented design and large data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Experience with distributed computing, enterprise-wide systems
- Experience working backwards from the customer and delivering innovative, simple solutions
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field; MBA desired