Public industry leader in industrial automation and instrumentation for the manufacturing market has engaged our firm to find a General Sales and Operations Manager for one of their key divisions. This is a senior executive role with oversight and responsibility for virtually all aspects of the business unit and requires strong leadership and vision with the ability to put together the process and teams to execute on the vision.
Some of the requirements of this role include:
- Strong knowledge of the industrial space with strategic and tactical experience
- Solid technology and/or industrial automation experience
- Solid CAPEX sales executive experience would be ideal
- Understand analytics from the POV of products and people measurements
- Must be a solid business leader with vision and 360 leadership
- Experience with P&L or managing to budget top line gross margin
- Looking for a sales leader AND an overall business leader
- Factory automation is an ideal background but not essential
- Orlando Florida locationpreferred; possibly Northeast could work
- Minimum of BS in business or engineering w/advanced degree highly desirable
Solid compensation package with base target in the $250K-$275K+ range w/bonuses that put the all-in number in the $350K to $400K+ range.
If you think that we may have something to discuss let’s start with a resume and do a deep dive to see if it sounds like a potential match.
A resume is the best way to get a confidential confidential conversation started... fire away!