We’re looking for a Product Line Manager to lead new product development of gas detection products as well as to manage those products through the product life cycle. While reporting to the Product Group Manager for Gas Detection, you’ll work with otherMarketing professionals, Sales, Engineering and Operations to accomplish these goals. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Excellent project management / prioritization skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate to, and interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
• Customer-driven quality orientation.
• Strong technical knowledge of the assigned product lines and corresponding applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Proven strategic decision making skills.
• Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally up to25% of the time
Education and experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline
• 4 years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
• This position is available at four different career levels based upon experience, education, etc.
o Level I: 4 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering)
o Level II: 5 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering)
o Level III: 7 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering)
o Senior Level: 9 years of experience in marketing, sales or product development (engineering)
o MBA or related graduate degree may be substituted for up to 2 years of experience
Preferred education and experience:
• Software and subscription service product management.
• Product development for highly regulated industries.
Requisition ID 2017-1927