5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
International Automotive Supplier is seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator. We are looking for a polished and focused person that has an investigative approach and excellent follow through skills.
An ideal candidate is hard working, reliable, and works well in a busy environment. If you are looking for a solid and innovative employer, this is the one for you. Company offers excellent benefits including - medical, dental, and 401k.
- Process hourly and salary payroll on a weekly and semi-monthly basis including employee deductions
- Prepare information for general ledger and quarterly reports.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintain employee 401k files related to the payroll function.
- Create management reports
- Responsible for vacation tracking and accruals.
- Prepare employee life, disability and LTD billing statements.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly taxreports
- Associate’s degreepreferred or related experience.
- 5-6years of payrollexperience for both hourly and salary
- Basic system experience, spread sheet and payroll systems.
- Advanced Excel
- Time & Attendance
- ADP payroll