Under the general direction of a Manager/Supervisor of Information Services, designs, implements and enhances computer application systems according to Company policies and business requirements. Collaborates with other developers on system design, architecture and implementation of technical solutions. The Analyst is a lead technical position utilizing in-depth knowledge of Java to develop, integrate and implement business solutions.
• Performs complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of
established programming standards.
• Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and
determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
• Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer
requirements to design and build business solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
• Contributes to, reviews and approves technical designs of software solutions.
• Knowledge of unit testing/TDD/Automated testing.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with Junit is preferred.
• Great team player with positive attitude.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical aptitude, fast learner and effective problem solver..
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven and capable of working both independently
and in a team with minimal supervision.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Strong foundation in object oriented programming and associated design concepts.
• Provide and accept constructive criticism.
• Desire to learn new technology
• Experience with SQL Server stored procedures.
• 4+ years experience J2EE, XML, and Spring.
• Experience with web development and RESTful web services
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable
If interested, apply by 11/30/17.