Adobe Digital Marketing is seeking a talented, experienced, technically adept sales professional to join our sales team in the US. The role entails a blend of new business development, as well as the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling in a territory. In addition, you can expect to be working with the existing sales team to manage all aspects of the sales cycle; from qualification of opportunities, development of a market strategy, and coordination of all sales team resources, final negotiation and closing of business. Ideally, we seek to source a candidate with experience selling Digital Analytics with a proven track record in selling to large enterprises in the US. Travel and Hospitality background is a plus. This position reports to the AVP, Vertical Sales. If you are passionate about what you do, have an entrepreneurial flair and are excited by leading-edge online marketing technology, we want to hear from you.
This role will ideally be staffed from a home office in the East region.
What you’ll do
- Driving incremental revenue in new and existing accounts and renewing the Analytics book of business
- What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 3-5 years' prior experience in selling digital analytics
- ECommerce and SaaS Sales is a plus
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.5M USD
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Technically adept, skilled solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills