Service Technology Specialist
ADP is hiring a Program Manager – User Champion II. In this position you will use effective communication skills since these positions serve as liaisons between and among field and group staff in order to gather, document and analyze business requirements, participate in the development of project plans and implement new programs and products. Must demonstrate awareness and understanding of strategic program goals and priorities. Gains commitment, alignment and engagement in Small Business Services’ service strategy.
Participates on project teams to implement SBS projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes. Based on a strong level of knowledge of ADP products, regional functions, regional operating systems and procedures, associates in these roles participate as key contributors in the development and implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs, operating systems and procedures among all regional offices. Responsible for improving overall Service effectiveness by identifying, recommending, and driving new programs, processes, and tools.
Progression in the job family responsibilities include collaborating with Field Leadership and other stakeholders to oversee projects that address people, processes, training and technologies. Provides high-level project oversight for multiple, mission-critical initiatives. Aligns with field executives to share and implement best practices across regions. Ensures timely, successful completion of projects by effectively managing relationships with regions, telecommunications, IT, project management and SBS senior leadership. Responsible for the identification, development, implementation, governance, and monitoring of all processes, procedures, tools, and metrics that impact the field as well as making recommendations for improvements. Provides the framework and strategy for a quality client experience. Monitors key metrics and sponsors projects to address improving one or more key metrics.
Program complexity is defined by project(s) scope and budget, degree of impact on the client experience, number of functional areas impacted, technology, outside vendor involvement and number of stakeholders involved.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Maintains a strong knowledge and high level awareness of industry standards and best practices, applicable ADP products, regional operating systems and procedures by participating in focus groups, business conferences and regional visits.
- Understands business needs and participates as a decision maker in the implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs and operating systems/procedures.
- During the process, ensures alignment with the needs of the key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with field leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure program aligns to strategic initiatives to improve the client experience.
- Proactively communicates strategy, direction and results with field leadership.
- As the role of the User Champion, functions as the approver of record and accountable for ensuring all functional areas are represented and understands and accepts the impact on the business and key stakeholders when assessing and approving changes to program scope and/or deliverables.
- Serves as liaison amongst field leadership and other key stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements.
- As the role of User Champion, accountable for the completion of the business requirements, understanding the client and associate impact, monitoring benefit realization and achieving the strategic vision of the program.
- Designs the methodology for reporting the progress of initiatives.
- Analyzes success criteria and monitors progress as dictated by project(s) scope.
- Identify critical issues and removes obstacles to ensure successful project(s) completion. Function as the decision maker on issue prioritization and resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring the program remains within budget and reports deviations to the Executive Sponsor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible and accountable for managing 3 – 5 large and/or medium complex projects.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience and/or exposure to multiple field disciplines required.
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Contact Center technology knowledge, CRM, Interaction Routing (Genesys Routing)
- Broad business perspective and understanding
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of leadership
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
Req Number: 142579