Ambucor Health Solutions a division of The ScottCare Corporation, is a provider of consultative and contracted labor services for Ambulatory ECG and Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device (CIED) monitoring for cardiology practices and hospitals that are focused on providing the highest quality of care while retaining ownership of the clinical services that they offer. Ambucor's business model enables providers to utilize 24/7/365 state-of-the-art ambulatory monitoring technology and labor services to improve clinical outcomes and increase patient satisfaction.
CIED Clinical Manager will be responsible for all of the activities of the CIED Monitoring department, including clinical personnel management and clinical data production. The individual will serve as a primary resource to coordinate and oversee clinical personnel and technicians, clinical/technical training, clinical quality, and service line productivity.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate and maintain clinical expertise in CIED technologies.
• Protocol development and management between departments and customers for clinical data management and patient care decision-making
• Participate in all aspects of department operations from basic through reporting level responsibilities.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all CIED data management tools.
• Define/update job descriptions for CIED department employees.
• Enhance clinical service workflows and quality standards to improve efficiency and quality;
• Monitor progress on a regular basis and provide written evaluation of each department's performance.
• Administer clear measurable quality and efficiency objectives for the department.
• Provide clinical training and coaching to department supervisors and technicians as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field.
• Registered Health Provider Required (EMT, RN, NP, PA, etc.).
• 5 years of clinical experience providing direct care for individuals with CIED monitoring needs.
• International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE) competency in Cardiac Electrophysiology (Certified Electrophysiology Specialist, CEPS) and/or Certified Cardiac Device Specialist, CCDS) highly preferred.