Provides hospital leadership and coordination in the development, implementation, monitoring, feedback and revisions of clinical guidelines of care, pathways, ancillary department protocols, as well as direct management and oversight for hospital performance improvement, outcomes management, and patient safety. Guides thehospital in the implementation and support of a clinical performance improvement and measurement methodology that will assist in achieving high quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
- BSN, Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
- Masters Degree in Nursing, Public Health, or Healthcare Administration or theequivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years progressively more responsible management experience inan acute care facility with at least one year of frequent involvement with senior management, physicians, other health care providers, and external providers and purchasers
- Minimum of five years professional experience each in two or more of thefollowing areas: staff nurse in acute care or community health, utilization management or quality assurance; Advanced Practice Nurse; Nurse Manager or Administrator
- Six Sigma Black Belt trained