Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Account Executive, North America Commercial (San Angelo | Midland | Odessa)
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to manage commercial accounts in the
Austin territory. The Dell Account Executive (AE) is a field sales role that will be responsible for growing business with targeted commercial customers. The AE is responsible for developing a territory plan, sales call strategy, and growing new lines of business. The successful candidate will effectively communicate Dell's value proposition, strategies, services, and products to customers while selling Dells full portfolio of offerings. The Account Executive will lead a virtual sales team, as well as work with multiple cross-functional organizations to meet the needs of the customer. For Dell, customer satisfaction is paramount, and the AE will need to lead resolution of issues when necessary.
- Responsible for growing business with existing Dell customers
- Demonstrate leadership building and managing teams in support of customer opportunities
- Proactively positions a positive business outcome to the customers current business problem
- Drive and execute market and account management activities, qualifying and developing sales opportunities, leading an account team and leveraging specialty resources and partners
- Drives vertical expertise within the segment and facilitates feedback to the product group and business operations on customer requirements.
- Penetrate addressable whitespace in existing accounts
- Engage strategic channel partners for resources, fulfillment, and account management
- 6+ years relevant technical field sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical business solutions based on enterprise understanding of the customers operational capability and total asset/value portfolio
- Extensive experience of senior commercial relationships in major accounts
- Strong business acumen with network of existing customers, partners and business contacts
- Must live in territory
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Job ID R13967