Responsible for planning and directing all Gold’s Gym real estate and facility activities, including new site selection, current asset remodels and capital expenditure management.
Identifies, acquires and/or leases buildings for company’s operations. Ensures optimum utilization of Gold’s Gym’s physical assets, such as property, buildings and equipment. Oversees design, construction and plays a central role in capital procurement for key projects.
- Develops standards and processes that ensure operational guidelines are consistently met
- Partner with functional leaders, peers, and the executive team to enhance the real estate development strategy
- Able to develop and present financial business cases to support real estate plans
- Manages multiple vendors
- Negotiation of contracts, leases and service agreements
- 10 years of relevant experience leading real estate, project management, construction and/or facilities for a multi-unit retail, restaurant or hospitality company.
- Proven Track Record of performance, meeting or exceeding target goals
- Excellent communications skills
- Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong initiative and attention to detail; driven and competitive
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Thrives under pressure and ambiguit
- Flexibility to work hours outside of normal business hours to meet the needs of the business
- Significant domestic travel
Job ID 2017-12042