This position is the primary Human Resources point of contact and is responsible for a geographic area.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources or Labor Relations will be required
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible human resource and labor relations experience at a generalist level to include staff supervision
- Masters degreepreferred
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational, training and negotiating skills and ability to effectively interact with employees from senior management to the front-line.
- Strong background and success in developing talent, succession planning, leadership training, etc.
- Creativity in building new process and communication strategy for recruitment and retention of employee base
- Strong knowledge base in employment law and multiple years of investigative experience
- Experience in unions preferred
- This position will require extensive travel.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Effective human resource planning, staffing, employee relations, training, performance management, professional development, legal compliance, union contract negotiation and administration, salary and benefit administration, employee communication, organizational change management, EEO/AAP compliance responsibilities and team building.
- This position will also be required to consult, and become business partners, with clients and internal and external customers. This position may require extensive travel.
Requisition ID 2017-46746