As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling Process and Utility industrial water treatment, with a specific focus on commercial and industrial markets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for and the acquisition of new customers, through value added consultative selling technique.
- Sales growth of the territory by controlling attrition in existing accounts while aggressively pursuing new business.
- Providing value added consultative program control advice to our customers
- Review competitive treatment programs and processes (cooling, boiler, wastewater treatment) within heavy industries to secure new business.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Area Manager including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the accounts sold
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
- Expected overnight travel 0-20%
- BachelorDegree in a science, mathematical or engineering field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years proven sales skills with experience selling water programs to industrial markets
- Must be eager and capable to move into more responsible roles
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
- Clean driving record
- Common computer/software skills, Microsoft
Requisition # 2017-6253