In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a team that supports the Sleep and Home Respiratory Care Sales Force in the Philips Personal Health Business. Partner with the Sales Force to increase knowledge of our business and their performance through data analysis. Support a variety of activities, such as performance reporting, sales structure, compensation, and computer training, to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
You will take individual responsibility as you collaborate to work smarter every day in a dynamic and innovative environment with competing priorities. You will be part of a team that takes great pride in their work, embraces change, holds themselves to a high standard and will expect the same of you.
You are responsible for
- Summarize and report revenue, gross margin, performance against targets, compensation and expenses; working within established deadlines
- Provide timely analysis on individual, customer and product performance to sales, marketing and finance; interact daily with sales team to provide key information, insights and recommendations to support decision making
- Work closely with finance and sales management to develop sales targets by individual, customer, and product
- Work with stakeholders to design and deliver performance management reporting and tools
- Leverage customer and sales data to define new ways to drive sales productivity and determine appropriate sales structure
- Work withsales management on realignment and expansion of sales territories, and regions. Ensure that changes are accurately reflected in systems and reporting
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual close processes that will require working with large amounts of data to create adjustments to sales revenue based on customer channels and ordering patterns
- Resolve various customer, sales credit and performance related questions that impact reporting, analysis, and compensation
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and integrity of sales and master data in ERP systems and models.
- Provide training and support to the sales force on systems used to analyze customers and territories; develop related training curriculum and materials
- Work closely with IT to develop, build, enhance and deploy system functionality that aligns with sales structure. Gather requirements and create clear, complete functional specifications. Perform user acceptance testing and regression testing to check for quality and consistency
- Design, write and maintain queries in SAP BI
- Create excel models, macros and reporting tools to enable timely and accurate sales alignment, compensation, reporting and analysis
- Challenge the current ways of working to further enhance and automate reporting efforts through process improvement initiatives
You are a part of
A team based in Murrysville, PA challenged with a variety of responsibilities. We support a 250+ member Sales Force (inside and remote) with various roles and responsibilities, including 15 Regions, a National Account Group, and Sales Specialists. We work closely with the Sales Force, Sales Management and other departments, including IT, Sales Enablement, Customer Service, and Marketing. We are a customer focused, highly motivated, results-driven team, passionate about what we do and striving to continuously improve.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5years of experience demonstrating a propensity for analysis, working with numbers, problem solving and the ability to take on increased responsibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with ERP Systems and/or sales-related software applications (SAP, ETC)
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason logically, embrace concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action
- Be able to effectively communicate and build relationships with all levels of our organization
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations
- A highly detailed oriented individual who is open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people
- A self-starter with the ability to function with limited direction
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize and multi-task
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets
- Intellectual curiosity and acuity; the ability to think and draw conclusions quickly
- Desire to actively learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions; sees value in developing skills.