Job Title: Angular Technical Lead
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Angular Tech Lead will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
- Tech Lead will guide a development team of software engineers in building custom solutions and creating a front-end/UI Development strategy and best practices.
- 60% Technical Expertise and Guidance: Provide technical direction while also getting involved in “hands-on” design and development.
- 40% Training and Development: Provides technical and non-technical advice and training to team members where needed.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Ideal candidate is an Angular developerwith hands-on experience building modern web front end and single page applications.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experiencewith modular and component based Angular 2 and 4 applications
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience using REST based APIs from Angular components and services.
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the application and build tools.
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with Angular eco-system
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with automated test tools
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with modular Angular applications
- ?Someone who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
- Someone who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
- Someone who understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Experiencewith enterprise level, high-availability application development required
- Cloud computing (Azure or AWS)
- Use object-oriented design (OOD) patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security and performance
- Experience in developing clean, well architected code
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Strong database skills, preferable experience using Oracle or SQL Server. Data (SQL or similar query language) and data constructs (XML, JSON)
- Experience developing/consuming Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON), ETL jobs and APIs (Service-oriented architectures)
- Someone with3 or more years of solid hands-on experience building Angular front-end and single page applications.
- Someone with3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers
- Someone with3 or more years of experiencewith developing modular, test first Angular
- Someone withexperience testing tools and frameworks.
- Someone withexperience developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS
- Someone with3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
- Along with great communication, we expect the candidate to demonstrate proficiency with various tools and frameworks during the screening and interview process, using local or cloud-based virtual environments