You are a leader that isn’t afraid to delegate, but also isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You look for new and innovative ways to problem solve. You are the ultimate planner and coordinator and are an excellent communicator. You have a serious passion for clinical development. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
The Clinical Scientist will be accountable for the clinical/scientific execution of the clinical protocol.
What will you be doing?
You will be accountable for the clinical/scientific execution of the clinical protocol as well as the scientific aspects of the implementation and conduct of a clinical trial (e.g., investigator meeting presentations, safety and medical monitoring). You may serve as the CSSM scientific representative on the clinical trial team (CTT) as well as collaborate with the Medical Writer on clinical/scientific and regulatory documents and Study manager on study deliverables. You may also be asked to provide tactical/scientific mentorship to other clinical scientists.
What do you need to have?
- Degree in the Life Sciences or significant experience in clinical development (> 11 years)
- Oncology experiencerequired
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years’; or MS with 5+ years’; or PhD with <2 years’ relevant career experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or clinical drug development experience.
- Excellent oral (including presentation) and written communication, computer/ database management and project management skills