- Initiates regularly scheduled proactive relationship calls with clients providing updates on relevant insurance specific topics, administrative services, and to assess clients current needs.
- Initiates consultative calls to client to assess underwriting exposures prior to policy renewal.
- Provides creative plan designs to clients from current and alternate carriers during each client renewal or as requested by client off cycle.
- Utilizes knowledge of carrier and state underwriting guidelines to guide client toward the best possible option within the Paychex Agency's administrative capabilities.
- Moves existing policies to alternative carriers to assist client in achievement of benefit and premium objectives.
- Works as a liaison between policy holder and Insurance Carrier/GA to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Works as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to ensure the highest level of customer service across product lines.
- Up sells and/or resells ancillary products to meet set expectations.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing client relationships, overall client satisfaction, and client retention.
- Responsible for meeting basic service level goals including response time and quality standards.
- Responsible for meeting specific client retention goals for assigned book of business in support of Agency financial goals.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of related products including HRO, BeneTrac, Section125, COBRA and Workers Compensation.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of industry trends, product offerings, and legislative and compliance changes.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service experience.
Requisition #: INS-17-00200