Note: This position is also available at our branches in El Dorado Hills, CA, Roseville, CA, Sacramento, CA, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, and Vancouver, WA.
At Paramount Partners Group, not only do we strive to be the top nationally recognized direct lender, we also work hard to be a sought after employer. To achieve this, we need exceptionally talented people with the same goal in mind – to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers. We believe that a happy customer is the result of happy employees. It’s that simple. Our company is filled with bright, dedicated individuals who help to create a culture of hard work, professional development, and celebrated achievements. Paramount Partners Group is an award winning employer, named a Best Place To Work for 9 consecutive years. Be part of a ground-breaking organization that puts people first.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including Volunteer Time Off. That’s right, be rewarded for giving back!
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
The Mortgage Consultant Partner is responsible for initiating the sales cycle by qualifying potential clients, analyzing client needs, articulating the details and benefits of loan programs and following up on all sales activities to ensure clients' complete satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all client communication, gathering necessary documentation from client, interfacing with operations and coordinating with Lender, Appraisal and Title to ensure all loans originated are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Oversight and accountability for all aspects of the loan process including, but not limited to, client documentation, appraisal, title report, lender submission guidelines and loan funding
- Maintain knowledge of all available loan programs and guidelines, and educate sales team members on loan program availability and relevant loan program guidelines
- Special projects as assigned by Branch Manager and/or District Sales Manager
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 5+ years of professional salesexperience
- Proven, successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills necessary to obtain relevant information on loan programs
- Successful completion of National and State Licensing Requirement