Senior Account Supervisor - Brand
- Oversee financial and operational performance of multiple accounts simultaneously, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence, and that plan creation and execution map to goals
- Counsel clients and troubleshoot client and internal issues
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence
- Set and lead both traditional and social media relations course
- Use relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Supervise staff by mentoring, motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Introduce clients to new capabilities, initiate new business process and display strong presentation skills during client pitches
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
The senior account supervisor must have at least five years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
The senior account supervisor should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, experience effectively managing multiple sizable account (including financials) and serving as the daily client contact simultaneously. S/he should have superior written and verbal communications skills along with the proven ability to consistently make sounds judgments and effectively motivate and manage teams.