BCforward is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will have the opportunity to guide architecture, design, and develop solutions. The Senior Software Engineer will the opportunity to work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Multi-tiered, MVC and MVVM solutions
- Proven experience in designing solutions based on architectural pattern best practices
- Web based Software as a Service development
- Thick client development
- Web Service Development (SOAP and REST)
- Stored procedure Development
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Demonstrable and proven problem solving skills
Tools and Languages
- HTML 5
- Kendo UI Controls
- SQL Server