Sales Executive for Financial Services / Investment space
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Based in Salt Lake City Utah, with locartions in SF Bay Area s well as the other obvious financial hot spots, we are looking for a smart, driven, articulate sales executive to join our team selling to decision makers in the financial services and investment space. You must to feel comfortable selling a high dollar SaaS solution to our clients and articulating why this servcie will help their company grow and handle some of their most difficult struggles associated with the conservative space that financial services and investment managment is known to be. We have made huge inroads in the last 8years and things are right on track to continue dominating in this space. Our leadership team has been there and down that beofre, so to speak and we are very well funded.
If you are looking for a role working at a well funded startup in the Fintech space and want to live in beautiful Salt Lake City Utah, this might be your chance. You MUST have experience in the finance space and be able to sell a SaaS solution. We can train the right person on our product/service but we cannot train hunger to succeed, the desire to be a sales superstar, the ability to work with clients and understand their pain points and articulate how our solution can elp them, etc. You must be energetic, polished, and have the drive to suceed!
The Sales Executive will help drive strategy and success within our Sales team to achieve aggressive growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for working with the Sales team to build quality pipeline, qualify prospective clients, help design implementation plans, and sign new or renewal contracts with clients. The Sales Executive will also help maintain company and market research in Salesforce to help better inform strategy.
The Sales Executive will report to the VP of Sales, and will also work closelywith Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Sales Operations, Client Solutions, and Client Advocacy teams.
- Work closelywithSales Executives to build and execute strategy for building pipeline and achieving quarterly company goals.
- Manage complex sales cycles withtarget client profiles.
- Engage current clients regarding new products and renewal agreements.
- Help maintain market and client data in Salesforce.
- Develop into quota carrying Sales role as company expands.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of success in financial services or financialtechnologysales.
- 4+ years of experience in client facing role(s).
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Desire to solve complex client problems and build a great company.
We offer a base salary plus outstanding commision structure, benefits, relocation assistance (capped amount), and equity! Join us now and be part of the growth!