The Director of Human Capital will partner with project management teams to ensure business success through the development of effective human resource programs and processes. The Director will also serve as a member of the broader Segment and Company Human Capital leadership team and support new business initiatives and project start-ups.
- Provide HC Leadership support across assigned US Health Services Segment portfolio
- Provides departmental leadership or support, as required, to perpetuate successful Human Capital strategies and processes and to affect improvements to operations across all Human Capital components
- Build/Develop relationships with executive team and operational staff.
- Review HC structure to ensure resource are aligned to FY17/18 business priorities
- Review succession plan with executive leaership team
- Review current HC staff and identify what, idf any potential knowledge gaps and/or strengths exist
- Act as a key trusted advisor to the Health Services Executive and Leadership staff.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in the development of Health Services’ business strategies and goals.
- Translate Health Services’ business strategies and goals into human capital initiatives that ensure that Project employees have the skill sets and compensation systems necessary to support their implementation.
- Direct the Project’s Human Capital staff in the performance of their duties, establishment of work priorities, and the implementation of management initiatives.
- Utilizes competency-based models to develop, evaluate and compensate Human Capital staff.
- Participates with corporate Human Capital staff, as required, in the development and administration of benefits programs, compensation structures, compliance and reporting functions, performance management, new hire orientation, and employee relations.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition group on market research and analysis for the purposes of improving talent bench strength.
- Develop and implement communication programs designed to engage the entire Project workforce to focus on key strategies and priorities.
- Ensure Project is in compliance with all applicable legal federal, state and local requirements and company policies.
- Coordinate the development of the annual Project Human Capital Plan and implementation of the Performance Management Program, while driving consistency throughout the entire Division/Segment.
- Support business owners develop, maintain, and amend Succession Planning on an annual/as needed basis to address talent gaps within the organization.
- Review and evaluate project compensation structures to ensure they are competitive and provide adequate incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Leads team that identifies, develops, and analyzes critical employee information reports to identify employee related trends and solutions important to the project in achieving its business goals.
- Accountable to the accuracy of the Human Resource Information Systems database by working closely with corporate Human Resources.
- Keeps abreast of current and developing trends and utilizes best practices in all Human Capital activities.
- Identifies critical human resource and organizational issues and takes appropriate actions to develop and implement solutions.
- Engage business on any employee relations programs, while also analyzing trends to maintain a safe and comfortable work environment
- Recommends changes to policies and procedures in compliance with contract.
- Provides analysis of proposed policies to project management as needed.
- Serves as the liaison to corporate HC on all employment relations and benefits administration questions and concerns.
- Administers the project’s Human Capital function.
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (advanced degreepreferred) in management or organizational development;
- 6 – 10 years human capital/human resources experience in a large, multi-unit company as a
- human resources manager;
- Experience in managing employee relations, benefits and compensation administration, employee communications, policy development, employee/management training and HRIS programs;
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment;
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently;
- Ability to effectively determine when to maintain or delegate responsibilities;
- Ability to bring cross-functional teams together on goal-oriented projects;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information.
Requisition ID 2017-25931