ABEC is focused on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of high quality production equipment for pilot and commercial scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing. At ABEC, we offer employees excellent working conditions, a competitive compensation package, and an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
- Manage assigned projects with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality
- Review and analyze customer specifications with respect to company offer, scope of supply and commercial terms
- Prepare and maintain contract files in accordance with Company procedures
- Maintain Project Scope Report
- Perform calculations required for equipment verification
- Conduct design verifications and reviews
- Develop engineering standards, engineering/design procedures and process standards/procedures for review by Engineering Management as requested
- Supervisor and/or conduct FAT and SAT as required
- Travel to ABEC facilities, vendor locations, and customer sites is essential
- Education/Experience: Qualified candidates will have a BS in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Biological or Chemical) or equivalent experience with minimum of three years of post-graduate experienceEngineering field.