We are looking for SAS Administrator for our client in Jackson, MS
Job Title: SAS Administrator
Job Location: Jackson, MS
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The SAS Administrator is responsible for working closely with Business/Operational areas to assure that their needs are being met and train business users in established governance, standards and procedures with respect to end user reporting processes.
- This incumbent is responsible for monitoring the SAS Server for resource utilization and resolve any incidents timely. SAS Administrator supports user querying by providing appropriate application and data information in response to user requests.
- The Administrator is responsible for translating reporting needs into efficient structured SAS processes.
- The SAS Administrator maintains the SAS Business Intelligence Server environment and all related tools.
- The analyst ensures that SAS processes meet stated corporate data standards and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field is required.
- 5+ years of programming and administration experience is required in SAS.
- 3+ years of exposure to relational databases preferably DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server with a concentration on developing SQL queries.
- Exposure to SAS Enterprise Guide client development application and Business Intelligence (BI) server environment.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Business Writing, Time Management and Conflict Resolution and Teamwork concepts and practice.
- Must also demonstrate ability to readily adapt to new technology and practices in the work environment.
- Must be highly organized with excellent analytical, problem solving, presentation and decision making skills.
- Data warehousing or data modeling experience is preferred.
- Experience in using SAS BI/reporting with Netezza Database appliance is preferred