What You'll Do:
- Responsible for identifying and implementing Capital Investment Projects to support Manufacturing
- Introduce equipment and processes to achieve efficiency, utilization and Yield (OEE) improvements and ensure equipment and processes will satisfy capacity requirements.
- Responsible for preparing Capital Appropriation Requests, Equipment Specifications, Design Reviews, Installation and Production Acceptance.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to direct reports. Direct work for MES Engineers and Technicians.
- Utilize strong decision quality and planning experience to develop ideas and schedule projects and employees’ time to align with organizational objectives.
- Procure and develop tooling, equipment, and necessary processes for manufacturability of new products.
- Manage, control, and report on Expense and Capital Budgets for area of responsibility.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 10 years related experience, or an Associate’s Degree with 14 years of related experience.
- 5-10 years of experience being a manager of people
- Experience in vertically integrated manufacturing with moderate to high production volumes preferred.
- Must have good understanding and operation skills of personal computers and associated equipment.
- Must be good communicator with strong written and articulation skills.
- Must have project management and team building skills.