The QA Analyst will help ensure all products and services meet company standards and end-user requirements. This individual will be responsible for manual testing, maintaining accurate documentation, defect tracking and reporting.
The QA Analyst must be comfortable participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle for multiple projects simultaneously as well as displaying exceptional communication skills to technical and non-technical team members.
- Manual testing support for projects.
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting defects.
- Perform regression, usability and user acceptance testing.
- Make sound recommendations and decisions based on observed user behavior and prior experience.
- Collaborate with test automation engineers to automate the most critical regression tests.
- Utilize wireframes, html-mockups and beta versioning to test both internally and externally focused applications.
- Cross browser and mobile device testing for multiple web-based applications.
- Creating acceptance criteria that leads to testable features.
- Utilize the Agile Development Process.
- Effectively operate Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Selenium and multiple browsers and mobile devices.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
- Knowledge of development software; database software; internet software; word processing software; spreadsheet software and othertechnologies.
Requisition ID 979000017