Design your dream job. Your team: inspired A-players. Your benefits: stellar. Your job: craft the experience of B2B Marketing with Pardot and the Sales Cloud - help make marketers create better quality leads and sales reps close deals faster.
As a Senior Product Designer working on the Pardot B2B Marketing product within the Sales Cloud User Experience team, you're able to work on many cutting-edge automation product experiences. We are also at the forefront of using Einstein, Salesforce's intelligence engine that can be configured to surface insights, forecasts, and predictions throughout the Sales and Marketing experiences. If scope and scale is your thing, we impact more than 100,000 customers and 2 million subscribers worldwide. You'll be able to make a huge impact while solving meaningful problems and building new design patterns and paradigms.
Sound like you? Then you're someone we want to work with. Join our outstanding UX team, and you'll be in the company of some of the best and brightest product designers. You'll find startup-like scrum teams, consumer-style innovation, and the opportunity to deliver great experiences to millions of end-users. And you'll have a great experience in the process. Bring your A-game, inspire your team, and make amazing work with us. Help us transform the way business gets done.
Experience / SkillsRequired
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering consumer or enterprise products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods - you're always looking to improve on your process
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, agile environment
- Power to find clarity and build consensus in the face of ambiguity
- You can produce results independently, owning a project from beginning to end, but know how to work collaboratively with teammates to increase the quality of your work and others'
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- BA/BS or MA/MS in design related field, or equivalent experience
- Bonus: Experience working in design systems
- Bonus: Experience building delightful prototypes to visualize a complete user journey
- Effectively lead design efforts within your product area
- Compellingly communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key partners
- Function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Collaborate closely with product owners and user research to build a vision for your product area
- Own various web and mobile application interfaces
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Generate detailed specs of final designs that allow devs to build accurately
- Work with devs and QE to deliver polished final product