- Supports team in all aspects of retail execution, project management and customer relationships with the objective of growing sales
- Manages all elements of the customer/team relationship including internal meetings, vendor meetings, project set-up, ROI data analysis, client reports and follow-up
- Supports vendor/team project management
- Provides analytical reports to team leadership and/or customers
- Tracks sales trends, identifies opportunities for sales growth
- Runs proprietary system (Qtrax) daily and weekly reports
- Creates professional reports internally and to the customer based on internal and/or external system data
- Partners with other cross-functional team members including PRS senior management, field operations, client services, asset management, distribution, training, and human resources as directed by team and/or customer
- Provides support at team and/or customer meetings
- Coordinates, writes, and delivers effective presentations using category management practices and fact-based analytics
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Expert in advanced MS Excel; advanced MS Power Point
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker with minimum supervision
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Detailed oriented
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to go ‘above and beyond’ for a client
- Be retailsales savvy demonstrated through reporting sales successes
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Three years in retailmerchandising and/or consumer packaged goods and/or consumer electronics experience
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retailexperience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES