Telecommunication / Network Engineer - Mid
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Soft Tech Consulting is seeking a Network Engineer who will be responsible for overseeing and supporting network upgrade design, implementation, support and sustainment was well as perform network management, and oversee network operations support.
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Analyzes and develops telecommunications networks supporting a wide range of capabilities, including voice, data, video, and/or wireless services.
- Develops designs and plans for installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyzes the problem and the characteristics of the information to be transported.
- Defines the problem and develops system requirements and network specifications.
- Closely coordinates with other information system professionals to ensure proper implementation of network services.
- In conjunction with functional users, develops alternative solutions and backup plans.
- Must have five years telecommunications systems experience with at least three years of local area networkexperience.
- Experience in telecommunications network design and management.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, or under only general direction, on requirements that are moderately complex to analyze, plan, program, and implement.
- Experience in analysis and design of voice networks, LAN and WAN data networks, wireless networks, and/or network management systems to support voice and data services.