• Manages projects, analyzes processes & controls, and manages data quality. Evaluates risk and return measures/reports and interprets results.
• Possesses strong institutional knowledge. Knowledgeable about different markets, products, strategies, analytical tools, financial and riskdatabases and associated risks.
• Assesses the spectrum of risks and how those risks arise from all new product offerings for respective coverage groups
• Identifies reputational risk and its operational /financial cause/effects. Manages situations that create risk and legal liabilities for Citi.
• Knowledgeable about risk systems infrastructure including key processes, coverage and data flows in order to identify risk effectively.
• Anticipates and responds to client needs.
• Leads and coordinates focused or allocated resources for analysts/specialist groups
• Uses tools and techniques to effectively identify and assess trends and risks.
• Makes decisions in a timely manner, balancing a need for action with a need for analysis.
• Identifies issues and outlines scope. Probes beyond symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems.
• Understands and reviews risk processes to ensure the execution of the documentation needed to protect the bank's reputation and economic capital
• Understands applicable US and local regulations, guidelines and practices
• Institutes measures for strong control environment for business/product group.
• Takes a proactive approach in managing risk as appropriate
• Manages control structure through effective use of the Managers Control Assessment
• Understands businesses processes, risks and can identify control issues
• Understands the ARR process
• Supports diversity by actively building and cultivating strong connections and partnerships across the business/region.
·Minimum of 6 -10 years of operational or credit risk management.
·Previous track record that demonstrates successful operational or credit risk management experiences
including working on cross functional, strategic initiatives.
·Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiation, organization & communication skills.
·Ability to influence senior business and technology leaders.
·Ability to coordinate and manage across various business segments and technology disciplines.
·Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Job ID: 17067965