Senior IT Quality Assurance Analyst
This position is responsible to develop thorough test plans for medium (relating to complexity) systems to ensure a smooth transition from a development environment to a production environment. Responsible for testing, reviewing and learning medium (relating to complexity) functionality of software applications which are developed in house and those purchased form third party vendor. Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance in software.
- Develops test plans for medium systems to ensure application functionality meets original requirements to project.
- Works closely with software development staff to test and review applications developed in house or purchased from third party vendor prior to installation.
- Becomes knowledgeable of business applications systems as they are used within the business department, research and respond to application inquires.
- Responsible for mentoring of Associate Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance of software
- Maintains up to date test environment
- Ensures end user documentation correlates with program functionality
- Maintains an on going self study program to enhance QA skills and knowledge.
BachelorsBachelors: Computer and Information Science
License and Certifications
Other Job Requirements
6+years previousexperienceas a QA Analyst., Understanding of business applications and ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff. Demonstrated understanding of various QA procedures and products.