Oversee and direct the operations of the team. Provide support and guidance for team
members. Achieve team and individual goals for the production, growth and quality of
the loanportfolio; deposit growth, fee income generation and the cross-sell of bank
services and products. Complete projects as assigned. Develop and implement strategies
to help the Bank gain name recognition and a strong reputation that will helpdrive business to the Bank.
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 8years of related experience in banking or a similar field
- Vast knowledge and expertise handling C & I loans and knowledge of commercial real estate loans
- 10 years of related management experience, team leader or other supervisory experiencerequired
- Familiarity with the Central Jersey market territory
- Demonstrate successful business development through external referral sources
- Must be bondable
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding.
Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Monday - Friday,8:30am-5:00pm, 40 hours per week. Overtime as necessary.
Come join the Lakeland Bank team... You’ll love it here!
Lakeland Bank fosters a work environment that is supportive, caring and team-centered. We believe in providing career advancement opportunities within our organization and treat our colleagues with dignity and respect. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and education reimbursement.