Lead and collaborate with a team of specialists who manage internal and External Customers’ order, coordinating in a balanced way the entire supply chain, from the customer order to the factory to achieve target levels of service, Quality, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Define, implement and manage customer order global sourcing supply network, granting best and shortest delivery time, assuring production load balance (mainly for Assembly to Order and Make to Order process) and optimal BU resources allocation. Oversee order handling activities in manufacturing units.
• Ensure achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed. Focus on achievement of NPS, ROTD, customer’s satisfaction and response time
• Cooperate with Customer support to design related process design and development (i.e. tools, competences, resources) to achieve customers’ satisfaction targets
• Contribute to customer issues resolution process by coordinating with Operations, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Units and other internal and/or external teams.
• Establish and monitor regularly reports and KPIs statistics about delivery service and customer satisfaction, reviewing and analyzing performances against targets and preparing improvement plans.
• BS in related field
• 5 plus years in an order management role
• Detail oriented, with the organizational skills to handle multiple tasks effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - interface with all levels including senior management and plant management
• Strong, demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
• Managerial experience
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.