Please read below if you are ready to join the team!
- Drive both short and long-term strategic planning, setting global publishing goals, identifying key beats & KPIs, and applying publishing frameworks.
- Collaborate to create innovative marketing plans based on research, analysis, sound business strategies and an infinite knowledge of video games.
- Forecast, track, manage and be accountable for marketing budgets and revenue performance.
- Develop clear and concise marketing briefs for external agencies and internal departments alike to activate tactical programs.
- Manage creative agencies to deliver high-quality campaigns both on time and on budget.
- Lead copywriters and creative people in generating high quality, high impact marketing communications.
- Conduct consumer and competitive research.
- Analyze data to determine pricing strategies and sales forecasts.
- Help devise annual marketing plans and financial targets for World of Warcraft.
- A passion for gaming
- A minimum of 8years brand marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and deadlines
- Experience managing creative agencies and campaigns, with a track record of creative projects they are proud of
- An understanding of and appreciation for different player perspectives
- A self-awareness to understand learnings from both the success and the failure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Undergraduatedegree in Business