Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
The Consumer Innovation Group (CIG) at Providence Health & Services is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is creating health related businesses in areas like women’s health, senior services and chronic disease. This group partners closely with Providence care givers and patients to create new services and tools designed to support a patient’s ongoing health between episodes of care.
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer to define creative and comprehensive test plans, test code at the user level, both manually and with the aid of automated tools, manage defects and resolve issues/bugs. Works closely with Software Development, Product Management and Customer Support teams to deliver high quality, scalable systems.
What you'll do:
- Verify the mobile apps meet the requirements
- Write test plans and test cases
- Maintain and update the automated/simulated tests as functionality changes
- Improve the software development process
- Advocate for the customer
Bring us your expertise:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5+ years industry experience testing mobile applications on mobile devices and/or through simulation
- 3+ years experience with automation tools/testing
- A small but growing team - we’re good at what we do and enjoy disrupting healthcare.
- Autonomy and respect from day one.
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity.