At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Originates purchase loans in an assigned area. Takes applications from potential correspondent lenders, processes, and submits the same for approval. Services the correspondent lender accounts through the introduction of new loan programs, training, and the coordination of underwriting, commitments, closings, and funding of loans submitted. Assures that the requirements and procedures of the division have been met by the loan origination source. Engages in making and soliciting sales and conducting sales-related activities which may include spending at least 80% of your time conducting these activities away from U.S. Bancorp locations.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of mortgage banking experience
- Three or more years of lending and sales experience
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrate ability to successfully sell service-based products
- Working knowledge of whole loan purchase requirements and procedures from approval of correspondent sellers through the underwriting, funding, and delivery of loans submitted for purchase
- Basic understanding of local, state and national laws (e.g. zoning ordinances, Truth in Lending, RESPA, energy audit requirements, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills