I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a RN Director of Clinical Management , you will:
- Direct office clinical activities, including patient assessments, care plan development, service level determination, on-site client visits, and complaint management. Implement, coordinate, maintain, and evaluate care plans.
- Ensure service quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between clinical associates, patients, referral sources and payers. Discuss operational issues; update staff on new or changed regulations and review records and documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Promote public awareness of Company services through community education activities and participate in professional organizations.
- Participate in performance improvement activities, provide backup support to staff, and prepare reports for management.
- Maintain current practice knowledge through internal/external hiring programs and act as a resource for the interpretation of clinical standards and policies.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Current RN license
- Minimum of 8 years nursing experience preferably in a homecare setting
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience
- OASIS knowledge
- Expert knowledge of community health / home healthcare supervision, governmental home health agency regulations and Medicare services
- Proven track record of clinical management, education and management of healthcare staff
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
keywords: registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, home care manager, homecare manager, home health manager, home care supervisor, homecare supervisor, home health supervisor, home care director, homecare director, home health director, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management, home health management, homecare management, home care management, hospice manager, hospice director, hospice supervisor, hospice nursing, hospice management, hospice RN manager, hospice RN director, hospice RN supervisor, home health management job, home health management jobs, homecare management job, homecare management jobs, home care management job, home care management jobs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Mobile, Alabama, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 42493