Job DescriptionThis position can be located in either Walnut Creek, CA or Rogers, AR FUNCTION & SCOPE:
- Leader of Joint Customer Business Planning (JBP) process that ensures timely and accurate deployment of materials and effective tracking ofdelivery (MBOs, Volume, Trade spend, etc.).
- Provides project support and management for Director of Customer Development and VP Sales.
- Coordination and Communication:Strategy Development and Execution: Supports Director of Customer Development and works with other CD managers to translate, integrate and activate Del Monte strategies into customer-level business plans that meet or exceed AOP/LRP goals. Helps build plans in partnership withManagers in Customer Development, Sales, Marketing, Innovation, Finance, and Operations.
- Develops and manages integrated master calendar that specifies timing and deliverables for all key external (i.e., customer) and internal (i.e., AOP, LRP) requirements.
- Ensures the timely deployment of planning materials to Field Sales including weekly communication, new product news, and strategic initiative updates.
- Develops and automates reporting to provide viability to Sales organization's progress toward achieving all key deliverables (volume, spending, profit & MAPS).
- Responsible for accelerating the sharing of insights across both internal and external teams.
- Assists with National Sales Meeting and all hands meeting content development.
- Assist with the development and deployment of AOP, Quota and MBOs.
- IBP Support: Supports IBP efforts, helping to streamline process and continually improve accuracy and reporting capability
- Trade Spending Oversight: Helps oversee trade spending, continually improving process and reporting capability to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the ~$450-490 million budget across all retail sales.
- Organizational Improvement: Supports Director of Customer Development and VP sales in continued efforts to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Budget Management: Supports VP Sales with budget managementfocusing on Broker management / optimization, but also including G&A.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years sales experience in CPG industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Nielsen
- Team-building skills and the ability to effectively gain consensus among various business constituencies