More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
To help support our global growth, CallidusCloud is seeking an Assistant Controller to join our high performance Finance and Accounting team. This position is located at our office in Dublin, CA.
This position is responsible for ensuring the integrity of world-wide accounting by providing process knowledge, technical expertise, business collaboration, and reporting leadership, with a strong desire to improve processes and controls. The candidate must be a leader, have experience in managing teams, be detail oriented, have strong organization and communication skills, and be hands-on. The position requires management capabilities to communicate with and educate finance and non-finance personnel on financial policies and business trends and opportunities. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is focused on process improvement and has the passion to excel.
- Manage the close process, including close calendar and checklist, while working with the Corporate Controller, business stakeholders, and the accounting team to reduce the number of days to close
- Manage core finance processes/functions including accounts payable, accruals, GL, fixed assets, certain international accounting entities and consolidation
- Review account reconciliations, journal entries, prepare variance analysis and ensure accounting activities are well supported and documented
- Partner with the Technical Accounting and Reporting team on the assessment of complex accounting transactions and the implementation of new accounting policies
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of quarterly and annual financialreporting in accordance with GAAP
- Constantly drive improvements to processes through automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPApreferred
- 10+ years of hands-on working experience showing consistent progression
- A combination of Big 4 public accounting and public company experience is highly desired
- Thoroughly versed in GAAP
- Critical thinker with attention to detail who can seek innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
- NetSuite experience is a plus