Director Customer Insights and Experience - (0090074)
The Director, Customer Insights and Experience represents the card member across various business segments in an effort to continuously improve our products, services, processes, communications and overall customer experience
Essential Job Functions
- Develops strategic direction, business building insights and recommendations that drive sales, profits, and organizational customer centricity.
- Orchestrates all activities within the Customer Experience team including the development, execution, and analysis of all customer touch points across brick & mortar, care center, and digital channels, which leads to the development of product, marketing and customer strategies to evolve the card member experience.
- Brings the voice of our card member and advocacy for the customer experience to the table to assist our internal partners (Client Sales, New Sales, Innovation, etc.) and clients themselves in knowing more about the client's/prospect's customer – helping the organization live up to its brand promise of Know More Sell More
- Fosters collaboration between cross-functional teams to ensure that data gaps are identified and improved, and that relevant insights from numerous channels (business stakeholders, colleague feedback, industry best practices, etc.) and numerous data points (operational data, surveys, complaints, competitors, social media, etc.) are incorporated into customer experience plans
- Work in conjunction with Business Subject Matter Experts and the Customer Experience Research & Insights team to outline insight goals and objectives, and implement appropriate research methods to thoroughly understand the customer journey
- Establishes and maintains the Customer Experience Roadmap and Scorecard for the assigned business segment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Work Experience
- 10 plus years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to effectively analyze data to identify trends and performance results.
- Demonstrated Experience looking across functional lines for gaps/opportunities.
- Experience managing a customer experience program,
- Possess intermediate statistical knowledge and the ability to learn and apply statistics to process and product improvement projects.
- ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload within a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative leader of people who embraces innovation and diversity of thought.
- Motivated, self-starter, organized, and effective communicator.
- Proven capabilities in applying drive and initiative into projects and working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Financial or retail experience a plus