Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The Business Development Manager – Parts & Supplies is a key sales position in our rapidly growing Lennox Residential business. This role will identify opportunities for parts & supplies business expansion, co-develop client relationships with the Lennox sales team, and is responsible for a regional geography for parts & supplies sales and penetration.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Targets and facilitates contact with major prospective customers in existing & new accounts. Targets, manages and develops parts and supplies sales opportunities.
- Helps develop and execute selling strategies, working withSales District Managers and Territory Managers, in order to drive parts & supplies penetration.
- Works with cross functional teams within the organization to develop solutions to customer’s needs.
- After account relationships are properly established, ensures a smooth transition of account management to the appropriate sales and store parties.
- Identifies untapped market opportunities and develops strategies to address needs.
- Provides counsel to Zone management and District Management teams on parts & supply penetration strategies.
- Works with Supply Chain and Product teams to ensure inventory breadth and depth in specific geographies.
- Works withsales and marketing teams to verify parts and supplies are properly represented in strategies and promotions.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 5years related experience; ideally, sales and store experiences.
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Requires strong cross-functional collaboration abilities.
- Requires strong abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Ability to conduct customer needs assessments.
- Strong written and verbal communication.