The Department of Medicine is seeking an Endocrinology physician for a fulltime academic position at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division.
Position requires commitment in teaching residents and medical student in both clinical instruction and didactic instruction about Endocrinology and Metabolism. Selected candidate will participate in call coverage. candidate must participate in research and scholarly activity.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Board Eligible/Board Certified in Endocrinology.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted WV medical license.
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students.
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic clinical research and other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty.
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.