Are you a dynamic Partner Marketing Manager looking to take the next step in your career with a cutting edge, global provider of high-end technology solutions for luxury vehicles? Our client, has a brand new facility in Elkhart, IN and due to recent growth are looking to add a Channel Marketing Manager to their team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- Exciting Hi-Tech manufacturing company with operations across the globe.
- Leading supplier of luxury products for Hotel, RV, Specialty Vehicle and Marine industries
- Company has experienced 150% year over year growth since 2010.
- Excellent benefits package.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Develop and own the retail and online strategy for each account/channel.
- Work closely with internal sales team to optimize the sell-thru of products with retailers online/offline via marketing programs, messaging, merchandising, promotions and brand assets.
- Work closely with the account’s Marketing & Merchandising leadership and the internal Sales and Merchandising Design teams to develop "best-in-class" merchandising and marketing elements.
- Understand consumer purchase path (in-store and online).
- Identify and manage 3rd party partnerships/tools to effectively drive and manage company programs.
- Define content for account websites, and the right end-cap, in-aisle, and "store within store" presentations to maximize sales.
- Oversee new partner strategy and set-up including asset management and communication of the client brand strategy and guidelines.
- Coordinate with client on the development of seasonal marketing initiatives
- Own the annual/seasonal channelmarketing calendar for their defined accounts.
- Manage partner messaging on .com, social and digitalchannels.
- Responsible for developing short/long-term co-opmarketing programs with strategic partners.
What You Need For This Position?
- Bachelordegree in business, marketing, product marketing, retail buying/planning, or related field experience
- 5+ years of experience in Channel Marketing
- Experienceworking with regional and national retailers and online retailers.
- Self-starter, motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, strong accountability and follow-through skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data (i.e. NPD).
What we would like to see ~ But not a Showstopper:
- Experience with Appliances and A/V products
- Brand Management experience
- Understanding of retail go-to-market strategies