Title: RN- Endoscopy
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Type: Fulltime i.e. Permanent position
Role and Responsibilities:
- As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, the client focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. They believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
- Fantastic opportunity for a RN with Endoscopy experience at a beautiful facility located near Chattanooga, TN!
- This job is responsible for directing and coordinating members of the care team, focusing on the provision of individualized quality patient care consistent with organizational standards.
- This position is responsible for providing Perioperative nursing care to all patient populations undergoing surgical procedures.
- The incumbent assumes accountability for direct and indirect implementation of the patient's plan of care in the Perioperative setting.
- Manages and coordinates the care of patients in a defined care delivery model, utilizing the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Supervises and/or provides all nursing care provided to an assigned patient population.
- Any delegated care is based on the abilities and limitations of care personnel and patient acuity.
- Continually monitors the performance of the team members reporting to the RN and adjusts the delivery of care or clinical technique appropriate to the patient.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with the interdisciplinary team.
- One-yearexperience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting preferred.
- Completion of an approved OR residency OR minimum of one year previous OR experience.
- License/Certification\\: Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurserequired.
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- BLS required.
- CNOR (Certified Nurse of the Operating Room) preferred.