Senior Product Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
The Senior Product Manager will be the go-to, “Product Champion” that will lead the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics and ensure their successful execution.
· Bachelor’s degreerequired;
· 5+ years of relevant experience in durable goods manufacturing;
· 3+ years of Product Management experience;
· Must have successful experience launching products into large box stores;
· Profitability management;
· Strong Project Management experience;
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Create a winning product road that drives market share, revenue growth and profitability;
· Deliver product objectives on time (speed to market), within budget, and according to plan;
· Drive continuous improvement efforts;
· Build working relationship with sales and buyers to better understand customer needs;
· Audit markets, competition, and market segments;
· Support development of product positioning/messaging, pricing, and development of sales tools and collateral;
Please email your resume to weplace. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.