POSITION SUMMARY This key leadership position will report to the Senior Director of Supply Chain Systems and manage an experienced team of 20+ persons within a global cross functional IT Team. As Director, you will provide IT consulting to influence strategy, provide solutions to resolve business challenges to Materials Management, Procurement and Sourcing functions. You will also partner with business leadership to build a portfolio that will drive P&L benefits and efficiencies within the Materials Management, Procurement and Sourcing functions. Interface with other NCR Team’s to assure success in NCR initiatives which will accelerate NCR’s transformation to a software-led, hardware enabled, and services-driven company. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for systems management across Materials Planning and Management including Demand Planning, Fulfillment, Logistics, Warehousing, Supplier Sourcing and Procurement.
- Apply leadership and functional knowledge to implement programs to meet prescribed requirements and achieve business benefits to increase margin and decrease costs.
- Design, build, configure, deploy and support integrated global IT solutions using agile methodologies.
- Interface with adjacent IT and Business Process Owners within quality, order fulfillment, and manufacturing to assure systems and process inputs/outputs are aligned.
- Interface with NCR leadership within Hardware Operations Management to assure IT solution linkage to business process and strategy.
- Establish and Maintain key relationships with strategic software providers aligned with NCR business owners.
- 12+ years of related experience in IT solutions design, build, deploy, configuration and support as well as process improvements initiatives in the related areas.
- Advanced Degree in a technical or business related discipline (Master’s degreepreferred).
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts and managing vendor engagements more than $1M.
- Experience managing and leading a global IT team aligned to Materials Planning and Management for software and hardware fulfillment and manufacturing operations.
- Experience with various IT Solution Vendors in the Supply Chain Planning and Supplier Sourcing and Procurement for software and hardware fulfillment and manufacturing operations.
- Experience with Oracle EBS deployments and installation in a multi-org global environment using CTO.
- Experience with Advanced Planning Systems such as Oracle VCP or Kinaxis Rapid Planning.
- Experience with both insourced and outsourced manufacturing environments.
- Experience across multiple IT roles such as Project Management, Application Support, and/or Engineering Delivery roles.
- Rotations in a 2nd Level Management (Sr. Manager/Director) role in an IT and/or Engineering discipline.
- Experience supporting both internal and external mission critical customer facing applications.
- International application deployment and support experience.