Are you ready to join a global team tasked with expanding the capabilities of Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics? The Flanders site has significantly expanded the manufacturing operations and is in the process of migrating and developing complex diagnostics instruments that will be manufactured in the new facility. This change brings exciting growth and opportunities within the operations and supply chain areas. To help us meet the challenge, we are opening a high-visible new position for a Senior Project Manager reporting to the Head of Procurement & Planning at Flanders.
We are looking for a well-rounded, technically astute project leader who will manage a portfolio of projects in procurement area and helping in inventory reduction/management. Not just someone who talks the talk but truly has a track record of excellence and success. Those are the types of individuals that we seek. The types of individual that is passionate about healthcare and procurement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project plans, project budgets, and design control documents (design input requirements, design outputs, verification)
- Managing delegated tasks to assigned resources to ensure high quality, on-time completion of development activities and project deliverables.
- This position operates as a strong project manager, strong integrator, knowledgeable resource, facilitator and coach to the Content Development team and the project.
- 6-10 years of experience as a Project Manager, with a minimum of 3 years as a mid-level Project Manager or higher, in an FDA regulated design control environment. Experience working in IVD, medical device, pharmaceutical Healthcare industry strongly desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification not required but can be a differentiating factor.
- Project experience in Inventory, SAP implementation, Lean development methodology is desired.
- Understanding of and experience with product labeling localization is require
- Experience as a Technical Writer and/or understanding of product labeling development and workflow and relevant manufacturing processes is desired.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate a team without direct line authority.
- Positive, constructive attitude and ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to coordinate between multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and high-energy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Purchasing
- Manufacturing experience is highly sought after
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Disciplined with attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Familiarity to Microsoft Office, SAP ET2000, ETKA